Rebuilding Together Sandoval County is in need of volunteers. We will be repairing 30+ homes over the next year and need help to get the work done! We are mostly working with contractors to do the larger jobs, but there's still lots to get done! Here are some of the areas where we need help, but if you want to get involved, we can certainly find a role for you!
- Work with homeowners to determine solutions to health and safety issues.
- Gather estimates and help with scheduling volunteers and/or contractors.
- Avid DIYers / Remodelers - carpentry / deck building, tile work, painting, assistive device installation (such as small ramps, grab bars, smoke detectors).
Rebuilding Leaders -
- House captains and project managers
- Volunteer Committee Chair - Lead our volunteer recruitment and coordination efforts
- Fundraising Committee Chair - Lead our community outreach and fundraising efforts
Rebuilding Enablers -
- Communications & marketers to help write newsletter, update website, build social media circulation.
- Fundraising committee members to help get the word out about the need for funding.
- Volunteer coordinators to communicate with and schedule volunteers for projects.
- Reach out to community organizations about partnering with RTSC.
- Recruit potential volunteers to get involved with RTSC.
[Re]Build Store Helpers -
- Clear out your clutter! Donate sellable items to our store. We can find a new home for your gently used treasurers.
- Work in the store helping our customers! Volunteer at the [Re]Build Store on Saturdays from 10am - 2pm.
- Help prepare items for sale! Sort through donations of new items and help with merchandising.
- Meet your neighbors and help with pickups. If you have a truck, your help is greatly needed to help pick up donated items, currently on Fridays.
- Be Social! Use your social media skills to help sell items online.
- Shop! Visit our store and see if there's something you can't live without! And know that your support is helping rebuild home for seniors and low-income neighbors right here in Sandoval County.
To discuss these opportunities call 505-896-3041 or fill this form out.